onsdag 1 augusti 2007

So what am I supposed to do?

Honestly, its time to let you go. This is nearly phathetic..
It has been nearly 10 months! I have to let you go! I cant, who am I trying to fool? Haha, I love you. I do. But you dont want me so why do I keep on trying?
Anyway, yeah, right, I forgot. Why I suddently changed my language? Haha, I, myself, convinced my sister to practice her english in her blog, and I started to realize that I would win a lot in doing the same thing.. so here we go. :)


She thinks I am some kind of miracle writer, when I'm not but I might improve after a few pair of blogs..


And when I'm on the subject... Emilia, you are wonderful and I am so greatfull to have you in my life. We met during the most weird and odd ways ever but we clicked from the start.. I weren't worried about not getting along with you the weekend you and our ex was here, but we worked nearly better then I even could have imagined. And I just want to tell you that I love you :) for real. Sister forever?
/M

Inga kommentarer: